Before applying, please read the important information on this page which include deadlines, the selection process and other important details you'll need to know. You can view each page using the menu on the right-hand side.
- Apply for and sit UCAT ANZ (University Clinical Aptitude Test for Australia and New Zealand).
- Begin your application on the Medicine Application Portal (MAP). Once you've started your application, you'll receive an e-mail containing your password (receipt). You can log back in and work on your application at any time but you must complete and submit your application by the deadline. We do not accept late or incomplete applications.
We do not select applicants for interview based on the details provided on the application form. However, some information you provide will be passed on to interviewers prior to your interview.
- Complete the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) application by the closing date.
- Once both applications have been received, if you're successful based on our selection criteria, you'll be invited for a face-to-face interview which will also count towards your overall application.
- Wait for the outcome of your application. The final ranking of applicants will be completed in January and a list of selected students will be sent to UAC. If you are accepted, your offer will be available through your UAC account.
- Accept or decline your offer online as instructed.
- Selected applicants will receive UNSW Medicine & Health welcome e-mail with full instructions for enrolment, NSW Health requirements, timetabling and other necessary information.