What you need to enter our Pharmaceutical Medicine Program at UNSW:
A 3 year undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline plus relevant industry experience (see below for definition)
A 4 year undergraduate degree or higher qualifications in a cognate discipline is defined as a degree in one of the following disciplines:
- biomedical/biological sciences
- veterinary science
- chemistry/medicinal chemistry
- other (case-by-case basis)
- contact the Pharmaceutical Medicine team before applying for further details
What relevant experience do you need?
- One year full-time equivalent experience in a medical department position at Associate level or above in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (such as Medical Information Associate, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Pharmacovigilance Associate, Clinical Trials Associate, etc), a contract organisation (eg, clinical research, regulatory, economic evaluation, medical) or a clinical trials unit.
- One year full-time equivalent position within a relevant government department (such as State or Federal Department of Health, Therapeutic Goods Administration, Office of the Gene Technology Regulator or other relevant regulatory authority). NB: Please note that all applicants will be required to meet the UNSW English Language Requirements. Submit your interest online at UNSW Apply Online to begin the application process.