Faculty Wellbeing Officer

Catherine Marley is the Faculty Wellbeing Officer for UNSW Medicine.  She will commence in the role in February 2020.

If you are experiencing any mental health difficulties including anxiety, stress management or psychological difficulties, please contact UNSW Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS) :https://student.unsw.edu.au/counselling You can make an appointment with CAPS through the website or phone, 02 9385 5418. This is a free, confidential service available to domestic and international students. Let the CAPS staff know if you have an URGENT need for support.

Alternatively, you can contact Student Support Advisors who can provide personal support with academic studies, accommodation and tenancy information, financial management and student loans. Book appointment with an Advisor or phone (02) 9385 4734 to make an appointment. You can contact them via email: advisors@unsw.edu.au

Other services available on campus that can provide you with support include:

You can also consider a consultation with your doctor or one of the doctors at the University Health Service here at UNSW, who can provide personal support with academic studies: