I am a UNSW Scientia Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and Clinical Psychologist at the Black Dog Institute, UNSW.
My current research areas include:
- Prevention and treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
- School-based implementation and delivery of digital psychological prevention programs
- Treatment of adolescent insomnia and sleep disturbance
- Digital delivery of evidence-based programs (including ehealth and mhealth interventions
- Memory specificity training for the treatment of adult depressive disorders
For information on specific projects please go to: https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/research/our-researchers/aliza-werner-seidler