ELISE Tutorial and Quiz
All New Postgraduate Students are required to complete the ELISE Tutorial and Quiz. The ELISE Tutorial and Quiz is designed to introduce new students to studying at UNSW. The ELISE Tutorial and Quiz will appear on your Moodle page on Monday 24 July 2017.
Completing the ELISE tutorial and quiz will enable you to:
- analyse topics, plan responses and organise research for academic writing and other assessment tasks
- effectively and efficiently find appropriate information sources and evaluate relevance to your needs
- use and manage information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose
- better manage your time
- understand your rights and responsibilities as a student at UNSW
- be aware of plagiarism, copyright, UNSW Student Code of Conduct and Acceptable Use of UNSW ICT Resources Policy
- be aware of the standards of behaviour expected of everyone in the UNSW community
- locate services and information about UNSW and UNSW Library
Some of these areas will be familiar to you, others will be new. Gaining a solid understanding of all the related aspects of ELISE will help you make the most of your studies at UNSW.
Please refer to the ELISE weblinks below for further information: