NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the August edition include:
- An opinion piece by NDARC’s Dr Natasa Gisev - Understanding the impact of opioid agonist treatment in reducing crime. Read more.
- A research focus article by NCETA’s Dr Janine Chapman, Professor Ann Roche, Dr Natalie Skinner, Mr Nathan Harrison, Ms Victoria Kostadinov and Mr Roger Nicholas - Understanding alcohol-related harms in older Australians. Read more.
- An interview with Associate Professor Caitlin Hughes who is a Matthew Flinders Fellow at the Centre for Crime Policy and Research, Flinders University. Read more.
- Latest news from the three centres. Read more.
- Publication highlights from the three centres. Read more.
- New projects from the three centres. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.