NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the April edition include:
- An opinion piece by NCETA’s Dr Natalie Skinner - Why focusing on the AOD workforce is important. Read more.
- A research focus article by NDRI’s Shelley Walker - Pathways in and out of adult prison for young men with injecting drug use histories. Read more.
- An interview with Annalee Stearne, Research Associate and PhD Scholar at NDRI. Read more.
- Latest news from the three centres. Read more.
- Publication highlights from the three centres. Read more.
- New projects from the three centres. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.