Dr Mei Ling Yap, Ingham Institute CCORE
Actual Versus Optimal Radiotherapy Utilisation in the 45 and Up Study Cohort in NSW.
Dr Mei Ling Yap is a staff specialist radiation oncologist and director of training at Liverpool and Macarthur Cancer Therapy Centres, Sydney. She is a conjoint senior lecturer at University of NSW and Western Sydney University. She is the co-chair of the Asia Pacific Radiation Oncology Special Interest Group (APROSIG) of the Royal Australian College of Radiologists, which supports the safe and sustainable development of radiotherapy services in low and middle income countries in our region. She was selected to be a Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) Young Cancer Leader in 2015. She is currently undertaking a health services research PHD at UNSW, Cancer Council and the Ingham Institute.
Dr Melina Gattellari, Heart and Brain Collaboration
Developing Virtual Registries using Linked, Routinely Collected Data: A Case Study in stroke Epidemiology and Outcomes.
If you are unable to attend in person, the seminar can also be accessed via a webinar:
- From a PC/Mac/iPad/Android device join the webinar at: https://swsydunsw.zoom.us/j/761947750
- From a videoconference unit: Dial firstname.lastname@example.org or choose Zoom Seminars from the address book on any UNSW videoconference unit.
- Please ensure that you mute your microphone if connecting via a videoconference unit.
- To ask a question:
- From Zoom: Press the [ Q&A ] button and Ask and type your question for the Chair to relay; or
- From Videoconference: Unmute your microphone to ask your question directly.