Thank you for your interest in UNSW Medicine Conjoints!
Before applying for a Conjoint conferral title, please ensure you can commit to the minimum teaching and/or research time requirements as outlined in the expectations, refer to the Matrix document.
Before entering your details, please ensure you have a few things ready to upload:
- An updated CV
- Confirmation of your current employment (i.e. Certificate of Service from employer) and your employee ID number, if applicable
- Education details
- Contact Details for two professional referees (these are not required for renewals)
- APHRA number (registration details), if applicable
- Copy of Identification (E.g. passport, drivers licence etc)
- Details of Indemnity insurance, if applicable
- Your proposed Teaching and/or Research activities and contributions
- Previous Teaching and/or Research activities and contributions, if applicable
- Any other additional documents you may need to attach to support your application
Once you have completed all required sections, click ‘Submit Application’. An automated response will be emailed to you to confirm receipt of your application.
You can click on “Save as draft and exit” at any time, and return later to complete your application. Please make sure you save and remember your password for future access.
When applying online we recommended using Chrome/Firefox browsers for best user experience.
|Conjoint Progressions coming soon|